Career Support Services
- Assisting with job search efforts
- Advice and feedback on your development of job application materials: resume, cover letter, applications (paper and online)
- Identifying your transferable skills
- Coaching for that next job interview
- Individualized practice interview sessions
- Guidance in exploring your career options
- Identifying other available resources and trainings
How to Request Career Support Services:
- Self-schedule a 30 minute appointment using MS Outlook.
- Invite HRD Employee Resource Center; for any available time slot on Tuesdays OR Thursdays between 10am-2pm.
- A CSS staff professional will meet you at the HRD Employee Resource Center (ERC) at the scheduled time. The ERC is located in the Administration Building, 500 4th Ave., Room 568.(If you do not have access to MS Outlook, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.)
Career Development Resources
Employee Resource Center (ERC)The Employee Resource Center serves as a one-stop hub of information and resources for King County employees. There are computer stations available for you to use to apply for jobs, create a resume or access King County’s on-line training classes. The ERC will be staffed by a human resources professional in order to answer questions or point you to appropriate resources. Employees may drop in any Tuesday and Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. to explore or use the resources available. The ERC is located in the Administration Building, 500 – 4th Ave., Room 568.
Resources for King County employees facing a layoff:
Career Support Services Contact Information
Susan Navetski, Senior Human Resources Analyst, Phone: (206) 477-3271
Lili Stansberry, Senior Human Resources Analyst, Phone (206) 477-3294
Theresa Roscoe, Career Services Manager, Phone (206) 477-3270
Email Us: email@example.com
Tell Us How We Are Doing completing this form.