Activity Centers at King County worksites
King County maintains Activity Centers in some work sites. They are intended to be spaces for moderate level physical activity for most users. Users with more intense needs may wish to join a full service gym offering King County discounts.
Activity Centers are used by employees on their own time, at their own risk. Activity Center users agree to the following Code of Conduct
- Consult your doctor before using the facility
- Report safety and equipment concerns immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or the appropriate site manager
- Don’t use the facility alone
- Dress appropriately for a workplace fitness center. Shoes are required
- Wipe equipment after use with disinfectant wipes provided
- Conduct yourself in a manner that is responsible, safe and respectful of the equipment and other users
- Return weights, fitness balls and other items to their storage area after use
- Personal equipment may not be left onsite
King Street Center (intranet)
These county work sites have Activity Centers that are open to employees at that location only: Elections, Solid Waste treatment plants, Transit bases, Transit Control Center, Youth Services Center.
For a map of King County work locations, including those with activity centers, click here. The map works best on newest version of IE, Chrome or Firefox browsers.
Are you organizing a physical activity class or onsite chair massage? Info for you is here.