Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee
- Growth management, including land use development and regulation, comprehensive planning including its affordable housing elements, and annexations;
- Economic development, including pay equity and income disparity;
- Environmental issues, including salmon recovery, resource lands, surface water management, water supply, and wastewater treatment;
- Unincorporated and rural areas, including agriculture and rural services parks, recreation and cultural resources;
- Transportation including roads, passenger ferries and public transportation.
Meeting Times: First and third Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. (Fifth Tuesday if there is one)
Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th floor
Meeting materials for the Transportation, Economy and Environment CommitteeListed below are the meeting materials for the Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee. The meeting materials available before each meeting are combined into one PDF document and posted below under Meeting Agendas and Materials. On occasion, not all materials will be available before the meeting. Additional materials for the meeting are posted as they become available.
Please help us save paper by selecting only the section(s) of the document you need to print.
(If links are not displaying below, you may access agenda materials at http://aqua.kingcounty.gov/council/agendas/tree/index.htm)