King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program
The Human Services Bus Ticket Program provides subsidized bus tickets to eligible human service agencies serving persons who are homeless and/or low income. In program year 2017, agencies that receive an allocation pay 10 percent of the value of the tickets, with King County Metro Transit Division covering the remaining 90 percent of the tickets' value.
If you are interested in learning more about the ORCA Lift reduced fare card, please click here.
Program Year Notifications
- PY 2017: The application period for 2017 King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program is CLOSED.
- PY 2018: The application for the 2018 King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program is NOT YET OPEN.
Sign up for Alerts
Register below to receive information about future King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program application opportunities.
- 2017 Semi-annual Bus Ticket Usage Log
- Lost Stolen Bus Ticket Report Form
- 2017 King County Human Services Bus Ticket Program Client Level Usage Log Template
- 2017 Human Services Bus Ticket Order Form
- List of agencies receiving human services bus ticket allotments in program year 2017
Please note, the dedicated email address for the Human Services Bus Ticket Program has changed to: hs.busticketprogram@