The King County Veterans Program requires an applicant be a veteran, National Guard Reserve, service member or their dependent living in King County or intending to move to King County within a 30 day period.
A veteran who served in any branch (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy)
- General (medical)
- Under honorable conditions
- Other than honorable or uncharacterized discharge
National Guard: Fulfilled service obligation of 6-8 years for National Guard or Reserve (or was called into federal service for Title 10 or Title 32 Activation - not ADT or IADT) and met above discharge eligibility.
What to bring to your appointment
- DD Form 215
- Certificate of Discharge (if prior to 1950)
- VA Vista Screen Printout
- VA BDN Screen Printout
- NG Form 22
- NA Form 13038 Certification of Military Service
- NA Form 13041 Statement of Military Service
- VA Statement of Service