Take it Back Network
The Take it Back Network is a partnership among government agencies, retailers, repair shops, charitable organizations and recyclers that provides consumers with options for recycling certain wastes – and their hazardous components – in a safe and cost effective manner.
Take it Back Network locations will accept electronic products such as computers, TVs, cell phones and certain household electronics.
Find locations and hours by selecting the products below or view the Take it Back Network brochureDownload PDF 155 K or below.
As of 2017, fluorescent lights and mattresses are no longer part of the Take it Back Network. Up to ten fluorescent light bulbs and tubes, as well as other mercury-containing lamps, may be recycled at no cost at many locations statewide through the product stewardship program LightRecycle Washington external link . Search What do I do with…? for mattress recycling locations.
How to use the Take it Back Network
- Search for Take it Back Network recyclers
- Call businesses for details about the products they accept, the fees, hours and service options.
- Recycle your electronics at your chosen Take it Back Network location.
About Take it Back Network members
- Network members are committed to providing environmentally sound recycling services.
- They agree to recycle the materials domestically or in developed nations. Learn more about the membership requirements.
- They provide customers with documentation about how and where their materials are recycled (upon request).