Stormwater Services Section
King County Water and Land Resources Division
King County Stormwater Services Section designs, builds and maintains stormwater facilities, updates design standards for stormwater facilities, evaluates and investigates reports of drainage and water quality problems and implements small project fixes of these problems, and drafts, reviews, and implements stormwater regulations. ensuring compliance with water quality codes.
Stormwater Units and Programs
- King County Stormwater Program
- Drainage Investigation and Inspection Services
- Engineering Support and Response Services
- Capital Services Unit
- Regulations and Compliance
- Service Delivery Analysis and Support
For the comprehensive collection of stormwater services provided by various King County departments, please visit our Stormwater services and information site.