Types of Permits for Unincorporated King County
- Agricultural buildings
- Related permits by other agencies
- Plumbing and on-site septic systems
- Electrical wiring
- Affidavit of Correction
- Binding site plan
- Boundary or lot line adjustment
- Clearing and grading
- Conditional use
- Critical area alteration exception
- Legal lots
- Master drainage plan
- Reasonable use exception
- Right-of-Way use < Apply online
- Special use (land use)
- Zoning variance
Check property jurisdiction & zoning first.
Visit the Permitting Department for walk-in technical assistance.
Call 206-296-6600 for Permitting Department customer service.
Unsure if you need a permit or can't find what you seek?
Note: For property-specific questions, please provide parcel ID or address if known.