Permit forms, handouts and application materials
- Listed by Title - Alphabetical list of DPER forms and handouts
- Listed by Packet - Forms in DPER application or information packets
- CAD survey drawings - Forms specific to site engineering and CAD listed separately
For customer convenience, DPER application submittal forms are available online in two formats: Adobe PDF and Microsoft (MS) Word.
Forms specific to site engineering, which includes CAD survey drawings, are listed separately.
Print copies of DPER forms also are available by calling DPER customer service at 206-296-6600 or visiting the DPER Permit Center at 35030 SE Douglas St., Ste.210 Snoqualmie.
- Most DPER permit types require an intake appointment at the DPER Permit Center. See& applying for a permit for more information. To schedule an appointment for application submittal, please call 206-296-6797.
- Many of the permit types in the Application Packets have associated Customer Information Bulletins. It is recommended that customers read these bulletins prior to submitting materials.
- An estimate of the fees associated with specific permit types also is available online as well as general permit fee information.
If you have suggestions about any of the forms, especially if you need assistance understanding a form, please contact:
Kim Laymen, Customer Services Supervisor
Department of Permitting and Environmental Review
35030 SE Douglas St., Ste.210
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266
Mailed packets/forms available
To have a packet or form mailed to you, call the Permitting Department customer service at 206-296-6600.