UW Husky Football
Metro no longer operates non-stop game day service from the Shoreline park & ride or the Northgate Transit Center. Visit the Huskies gameday transportation website for information about alternate bus service operated by a private company for fans traveling from those locations.
To the game
Metro provides shuttle service between the following park & ride lots and Husky Stadium:
- From Eastgate P&R Gold - Route 718
- From Federal Way P&R Brown - Route 723
- From Houghton P&R Green - Route 724
- From Kingsgate P&R Green - Route 724
- From South Kirkland P&R Red - Route 717
- From South Renton P&R White - Route 719
Non-stop Husky service leaves from the park & ride lots as they fill, starting approximately two hours before game time and until 50 minutes before kick off. The last bus from the Federal Way P&R leaves 60 minutes before kickoff.
While every effort is made to accommodate all Husky customers, fans are encouraged to allow plenty of time to get to the games, due to expected traffic and congestion. Fans who miss the last P&R Shuttle may ride regular transit service.
P&R shuttle fare information
- Regular fares, game tickets, ORCA, UPASS and paper transfers are not valid or accepted on P&R shuttles.
- Husky P&R riders can show a pre-purchased UW Athletics "Season Pass" or purchase a $7 fare per person/per game voucher at the P&R prior to boarding the bus.
- Purchase vouchers from non-Metro staff at the P&R lots. Visit the UW Athletics Office page for complete information about purchasing passes and vouchers.
- Children 5 and under ride free, but there are no other free or reduced fares for P&R shuttles.
From the game
Following the game, buses depart from designated locations near Husky Stadium. Destinations will be color-coded and each bus will display a colored sign in the front and front-side bus windows.
- To Eastgate P&R Gold - Route 718
- To Federal Way P&R Brown - Route 723
- To Houghton P&R Green - Route 724
- To Kingsgate P&R Green - Route 724
- To South Kirkland P&R Red - Route 717
- To South Renton P&R White - Route 719
Pedestrians leaving Husky Stadium are encouraged to use the elevated walkway over Montlake Blvd E, both for safety, and to help relieve congestion on the street and to keep traffic moving.
The last P&R Shuttle leaves Husky Stadium 30 minutes after the end of the game.
From all other locations and at all other times, ride regular transit service. - including Link light rail - to and from Husky games.