Examples of Equity and Social Justice work in action
Best Starts for Kids
King County Executive Dow Constantine has announced an initiative - called Best Starts for Kids - that will provide the resources needed to prevent negative outcomes in the community and put every child on a path toward lifelong success.
King County’s Office of Equity and Social Justice seeks an external researcher, writer and convener to conduct a comprehensive analysis and report detailing the nature and scope of labor trafficking and economic exploitation in King County. Read the Request for Proposals and Scope of Work for more information. Proposals are due Monday, April 24, 2017.
King County is committed to reducing racial dis-proportionality in the juvenile justice system. Learn more.
- 2015 Equity and Social Justice Report
- 2014 King County Equity and Social Justice Annual Report
- 2013 King County Equity and Social Justice Annual Report
- 2012 King County Equity and Social Justice Annual Report
- 2011 Progress report on 2010 commitments
- 2010 Progress report on 2009 commitments
- 2009 Progress report on 2008 commitments
- Limited English Proficiency Proviso Response Report
- Building equity and opportunuty
Follow us on Twitter @MatiasKCequity