Office Map and Directions
King County Elections headquarters
919 SW Grady Way
Renton, WA 98057-2906
Phone: 206-296-VOTE (8683)
Hours:: Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The King County Elections facility is located in Renton at the intersection of SW Grady Way and Powell Avenue SW. The facility is located north of I-405.
Driving directions from Interstate 5 or Interstate 405 North
- Northbound or Southbound I-5, take the I-405 North exit.
- Drive northbound on I-405 approximately 1/2 mile.
- Take Exit 1, West Valley Highway exit (Hwy 181).
- At the signal light, turn LEFT onto Interurban Ave S. (Hwy 181)
- Drive north under freeway and immediately turn RIGHT onto SW Grady Way.
- Drive almost 1 mile to the signal light at Powell Ave SW; turn RIGHT into King County Elections parking lot.
Driving directions from Interstate 405 South
- Southbound I-405, take Exit 3, Talbot Road.
- At the signal light at the end of the ramp, turn RIGHT onto Talbot Road. Move into one of the two left turn lanes before you get to the next signal light.
- At the signal light, turn LEFT onto Grady Way SW.
- Cross Rainier Avenue (Hwy 167). Proceed through several signal lights. Turn LEFT into the parking lot at the intersection with Powell Ave SW.
Bus directions and route information
Bus timetables, routes and schedules can be found on the King County Metro Website or by calling the Metro rider information (24-hour) at 206-553-3000.
- Metro Route 140 stops at the King County Elections facility in Renton at the intersection of SW Grady Way and Powell Ave SW.
- Metro Route 140 runs between downtown Renton, Southcenter Mall, Tukwila International Blvd. Station and Burien Transit Center.
- Many routes connect with Route 140 at the Renton Transit Center.