Building permits, land use regulations and other services are administered by the Department of Permitting and Environmental Review (DPER), Department of Health and the Department of Natural Resources and Parks.
How do I?
- Building and land-use permit questions, pleae call 206-296-6600
- Septic system questions, please call 206-205-3999.
- Code enforcement complaints online
During business hours, please call 206-296-6680.
- If King County offices are closed and the activity you need to report threatens public safety or could damage our environment, please call the 24-hour hotline immediately, 1-888-437-4771.
- DPER customer service: 206-296-6600
- Schedule a permit appointment: 206-296-6797
- DPER billing hotline: 206-296-6659