Plans and Reports
Six-Year Strategic Plan for Substance Abuse Prevention | Intervention | Treatment | Aftercare Support Services (2007)
Each biennium, King County initiates a treatment service planning process and prevention services needs assessment. The process results in a document intended to advise the county on local and substance abuse policy and guide expenditures on chemical dependency treatment and substance abuse prevention services. The plan covers a six year period - July 2007 through June 2013. It is meant to be updated as the needs of the community evolve. At a minimum, the plan will be updated every two years. The next formal update of the plan will be July 2009.
For additional information on the 6 Year Plan, contact Jim Vollendroff, Assistant Division Director, Drug & Alcohol Addiction Program.
King County implemented a range of programs and service in 2003 and 2004 to help people in the criminal justice system with unmet mental health or substance abuse needs connect to treatment services, stable housing, and other supports as alternatives to incarceration.
Chemical Dependency Performance Indicator Reports
This report provides information on program and demographic data for people served in King County's substance abuse system.
- 2012 Substance Use Disorder Prevention and Treatment Performance Indicator Report
- 2011 Substance Use Disorder Prevention and Treatment Performance Indicator Report
- 2010 Chemical Dependency Performance Indicator Report
- 2009 Chemical Dependency Performance Indicator Report
- 2008 Chemical Dependency Performance Indicator Report