Movies at Marymoor
Join us in July and August for the First Tech Movies@Marymoor outdoor cinema.
Pre-movie seating is $5, and entry includes live acts, movie trivia and tasty food trucks. Movies start at dusk. Seating opens at 7 p.m.
For more information, visit moviesatmarymoor.com or facebook.com/moviesatmarymoor. The series is produced by Epic Events, the Pacific Northwest leader in outdoor movie entertainment.
- Seating opens at 7 p.m., movies are shown at dusk.
- Seating is on the grass; low-back chairs or blankets are recommended.
- A $5 parking permit is required to park at Marymoor, which can be purchased from the vending machines located throughout the park.
- This is a dog-friendly event. Pets must remain on a leash at all times.
- There are no ATMs on site.
- All movies are shown at MacNair Field, unless otherwise specified.
July 5 - Fantastic Beasts
July 12 - La La Land
July 19 - Moana
July 26 - Hidden Figures
August 2 - Sing
August 8 - Ghostbusters
August 16 - Finding Dory
August 23 - Rogue One
Marymoor Park Info
6046 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE
Redmond, WA 98052
8am - dusk
authorized activities outside these times
Monday - Friday
9am - 4pm
Park Office: 206-477-7275