By using our online booking tool, you agree to the terms and cancellation policy below.Park Rules/Regulations:
- All sites can be booked up to one year in advance. We do not allow week-of bookings.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Camp in established campsites only. Campfires are permitted only in established fire pits.
- Keep all vehicles and trailers, including tent trailers, on the paved portion of the pullouts.
- Two camping units allowed (i.e. one RV and one tent/one tent trailer and one tent or two tents).
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 p.m.No music after 9 p.m.
- Pets on a leash 8 feet or less, under voice command at all times and not left unattended.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- One additional vehicle allowed per campsite. All extra vehicles must park in parking lot.
- Maximum stay is 7 days in one month.
- Camping fee is due and payable daily by 10 am for additional days.
- Gate closes at 10 p.m., May through Labor Day. Gate closes at dusk, Sept through April.
- All visitors and non-campers need to leave the park before gate closes.
Yurt and Container camping rules/regulations:
- Maximum 6 campers per yurt.
- Maximum 4 campers for the container.
- Report problems to park staff or camp host.
- Return transport wagons to camp host immediately after unloading.
- Campfires in established fire pit only (no cooking inside yurt).
Not allowed inside:
- Open flames, candles or incense burning
- Use of gas, kerosene or propane gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Your entry code is your permit number digits. This code expires at 12 pm on your check-out date.
- Transport wagons available near camp host site to help haul your supplies. Return wagons immediately after unloading.
- No vehicle access near yurts. Parking is located on the east side of the park.
- When checking out:
- Close all window flaps and sky dome.
- Leave yurt/container in the same condition in which you found it
- Use broom and dustpan to thoroughly sweep floor and deck
- Wipe off tables and chairs
- Return beds to couch position.
- Dispose of all garbage in and around yurt /container in garbage cans.
Pet Policy for yurts:
- Pet-friendly yurts are #4 and #6. Absolutely no pets allowed in Yurts #1, #2, #3, #5 or in the container.
- Limit of two pets per pet-friendly yurt (permission for additional pets must be pre-arranged with scheduling staff).
- No pet babysitting for guests in non-friendly yurts.
- No zip lines or dog runs allowed.
- Clean up pet feces and pet messes in and around yurts.
- Pets must be on a leash and must be under voice control at all times
- Consistently barking dogs must be removed from the park immediately.
- Please respect those staying in other yurts, and keep your pets close to you and under your control at all times.
King County Parks Facility Cancellation Policy effective October 1, 2000
*Note: Facility bookings/rentals may be cancelled at any time; however, patrons will be charged a cancellation fee up to 100% of the booking/rental fee if insufficient notice is given to King County Parks.
- For cancellations made within 3 business days from the date of reservation, patrons will be refunded 100% of their rental fee, damage deposit and extra rental fees.
- For cancellations made 90 day or more in advance of booking date, a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the rental fee will be assessed. The patron will be refunded 50% of their rental fee and 100% of their damage deposit and extra rental fees.
- For cancellations made 89 days or fewer in advance of booking date, a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the rental fee will be assessed. The patron will be refunded 100% of their damage deposit and extra rental fees.
For more information please call 206-477-6149.
Available in alternate formats upon request
Campground Closure: Nov 1, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017
Campground and Trail map (22 MB pdf)
31020 Northeast 40th Street
For camping reservations
To rent other facilities
Regional Scheduling Office
Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance