I-405 Community In Motion - Where Every Trip Counts!
We're here to help you explore travel options in your community and find alternatives to driving alone along the I-405 corridor and areas that connect to I-405. From October 2015 to January 31, 2016, 4,500 people took the pledge to shift at least eight round trips per month for three months from driving alone to another mode, and they are well on their way to a greener lifestyle!
Emergency Ride Home | Car-Free Champions
If you took the I-405 pledge, be sure to continue logging your trips in your
RideshareOnline.com calendar and take advantage of your Diamond Club benefit:
the monthly Emergency Ride Home credit. We will send you a follow up survey to
see how your pledge went in May 2016 for a chance to win one of 50 $50 gift
cards! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your pledge
status or for more information about the program.
How the Diamond Club works:
- Upon your completion of the pledge, you are invited to join the I-405 Diamond Club through your RideshareOnline.com account.
- Log in, then visit the “Rewards” tab at the top of your account, then click on “Incentive Programs” to view the I-405 Diamond Club incentive.
- Click “Submit Request” to join.
- Upon approval, you will receive your first Emergency Ride Home code.
- Keep your eligibility active by continuing to log your eight pledged days by the end of the month to earn another monthly code.
Another benefit: 25 lucky winners win a $25 REI gift card or transit/ vanpool voucher every month for fulfilling their pledges and logging their eight pledged trips on their RideshareOnline.com calendar!
More tools to help you get in motion!
Eligibility: You must live, work or go to school in one of the select neighborhoods, be 18 or older, and have at least one car in the household. You must use a unique email address for registration.