Employee Giving Program Committee
About the Employee Giving Program
The King County Employee Giving Program (EGP) is a "One King County" program reaching all employees in every corner of the county—from Assessor to Public Defender. The EGP Committee represents a broad and diverse cross section of our employee population.
The Committee provides direction and guidance of our amazing two time national award-winning program. From policy research and development to our Annual Giving Drive, the committee touches on all five of the program’s lines of business:
- Community Partnerships
- Employee Engagement and Development
- Policy, Research and Development
- Workplace Giving
About the Committee
- The commitment involves one 2 hour meeting a month plus topic area work.
- The purposes of the Committee are prescribed in K.C.C. 3.36.030.
- Committee Members are interviewed and recommend by the EGP Committee, appointed by the Executive, and confirmed by the King County Council.
- Members serve 2-year terms.
- We are committed to diversity and encourage employees of all backgrounds to apply.
If you are interested in strategic planning and implementation, performance measurement, working with employees all across King County, and making a difference, this could be the place for you! Learn more and apply now.
Read the full job description here. Complete a committee application and submit it to the Employee Giving Program Administrator. Applications of employees matching the needs of the committee will be invited for an interview. Final candidates will be reviewed by the Executive and forwarded as nominations to the County Council for appointment.