Customize a Group Experience
Positive group learning experiences can build trust, commitment and increase employee productivity. King County Career Support Services supports departments and employees with succession planning and career development efforts by offering a variety of group experiences at their worksites:
- Speaking at meetings or lunch and learn events about job search and career management. (30 minutes - 1 hour)
- Supporting promotional efforts by delivering trainings on how employees can stand out when applying and interviewing for jobs. (1.5 – 3 hours)
- Connecting one-on-one with employees at their worksite with mock interview experiences and addressing unique job searches or career management needs.
- Meeting with employees being laid off to explain the Priority Placement Consideration Process and how Career Support Services can help.
To get started with onsite group services for your staff or team:
- Email CareerSupportServices@kingcounty.gov with a description of your group’s needs, possible dates and times, location and number of employees to be served.
- Career Support Services staff will contact you to discuss your group's needs along with our availability.