Other learning opportunities
Trainings from other King County workgroups
In addition to those opportunities provided through the Department of Human Resources, browse trainings from other King County workgroups.
- Bridge Fellowship Program
- Certified Erosion Control Sediment Lead
- CPR and First Aid: Public Health or Safety and Claims
- Disability Access Awareness
- King County GIS Center
- King County IT End-User Training
- KCIT Training Hub
- Oracle EBS Training
- P-Card Training
- PeopleSoft Training
- Procurement 101
- Records Management Training
- Safety Training
- SharePoint Training (Intranet)
Additional employee development opportunities
As we nurture a learning culture here at King County, employees are designing and participating in a variety of learning opportunities. Below are some we hear great things about.
Have something you'd like to share? Let us know.