Community, Health and Housing Services Committee
The Council's Community, Health and Housing Services Committee considers and makes recommendations on policies relating to:
- health and housing services provided to the community by county agencies and branches, including, but not limited to, domestic violence facilitators, court navigators and community courts
- public health programs, including those related to the protection, promotion, and provision functions of the Department of Public Health, including the structure of the public health centers
- affordable housing, including therapeutic and low-income housing
- human services programs, including review of human services-related levies
- economic development including equity and pay disparity
In the areas within the committee's purview, the committee tracks state and federal legislative action and develops recommendations on policy direction for the biennial budget.
Meeting Times: First and third Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th floor
Meeting Materials for the Community, Health and Housing Services Committee
Listed below are the meeting materials for the Community, Health and Housing Services Committee. The meeting materials available before each meeting are combined into one PDF document and posted below under Meeting Agendas and Materials. On occasion, not all materials will be available before the meeting. Additional materials for the meeting are posted as they become available.
Please help us save paper by selecting only the section(s) of the document you need to print.
(If links are not displaying below, you may access agenda materials at https://aqua.kingcounty.gov/council/agendas/hhhs/)