Health, Housing and Human Services Committee
The Council's Health, Housing and Human Services Committee considers and makes recommendations on policies relating to:
- public health programs, including those related to the protection, promotion, and provision functions of the Department of Public Health, including the structure of the public health centers;
- affordable housing, including therapeutic and low-income housing;
- human services programs, including review of human services-related levies, and civil rights and social justice;
- economic development including equity and pay disparity;
- homelessness crisis response system reforms;
- gender equity; and
- the implementation of appropriate labor agreements.
In the areas within the committee's purview, the committee tracks state and federal legislative action and develops recommendations on policy direction for the biennial budget.
Meeting Times: First and third Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m.
Council Chambers, King County Courthouse, 10th floor
Meeting Materials for the Health, Housing and Human Services Committee
Listed below are the meeting materials for the Health, Housing and Human Services committee. The meeting materials available before each meeting are combined into one PDF document and posted below under Meeting Agendas and Materials. On occasion, not all materials will be available before the meeting. Additional materials for the meeting are posted as they become available.
Please help us save paper by selecting only the section(s) of the document you need to print.
(If links are not displaying below, you may access agenda materials at https://aqua.kingcounty.gov/council/agendas/hhhs/)