Skip to main content
King County logo

Court filings for Algona and Pacific may only be filed either:

  1. In person at any King County District Court (KCDC) location; or
  2. Via email at:

The eFiling/Case Access Portal cannot accept filings for Algona or Pacific cases until further notice.

The above email address is only for Algona and Pacific filings.

For questions, please call King County District Court at (206) 205-9200.