Skip to main content
King County logo
To request public records from the Department of Community and Human Services (DCHS) under the provisions of the Washington State Public Disclosure Law (RCW 42.56):


Download and complete the Public Records Request Form     Word    PDF


Send a letter that includes all of the following information: the requester's name, address, phone number and e-mail address AND a clear and detailed description of the specific records being requested.


Send your written request to:

Penny Larsen, Public Records Analyst
Office of Civil Rights and Open Government
401 Fifth Avenue, Suite 215
Seattle, WA 98104


A written response to your request will be issued within five business days.

For questions or additional information about public record requests, please see Public Records or send an email to

Contact Us

Phone 206-263-9105

TTY Relay: 711

Fax: 206-296-5260