Civil Legal Services
The Civil Legal Services Program supports agencies providing legal assistance to people in need of civil legal services.
Legal assistance is provided to help people in situations such as:
- legal issues relating to domestic violence or sexual assault
- housing-related legal issues
- people from marginalized communities such as refugees or immigrants
- people living on low incomes
- youth needing legal assistance
- help accessing benefits.
Connect with us
For more information, call Scott Ninneman.