Join the King County Behavioral Health Organization Network
Interested in contracting with King County?
Our mission is to provide equitable opportunities for people to be healthy, happy, self-reliant and connected to community. To do this, we provide high quality behavioral health services to low income individuals in need. Our division provides a wide variety of services including crisis services, mental health treatment, substance use disorder treatment, and diversion and reentry services. We offer services that are respectful, tailored to individual needs, and most of all, effective.
If you're interested in contracting with us, see below for general requirements and requirements for specific programs. Funding opportunities will be posted on this page as they come up.
Funding partnerships and opportunities
BHRD will be developing contracts with the following agencies to provide Wraparound/WISe in the designated geographical area:
- Community Psychiatric Clinic for two Wraparound Delivery Teams (WDTs) in Area 1 (Shoreline, Seattle & Mercer Island school districts)
- Sound Mental Health for two WDTs, one in Area 2 (Renton, Tukwila, Highline & Vashon Island school districts) and one in Area 5 (Bellevue, Lake Washington & Northshore school districts)
- Valley Cities for two WDTs, one in Area 3 (Kent & Enumclaw school districts) and one in Area 4 (Auburn & Federal Way school districts)
- Center for Human Services for one WDT in Area 5 (Bellevue, Lake Washington & Northshore school districts)
- Friends of Youth (FOY) for one WDT in Area 6 (Tahoma, Issaquah, Snoqualmie Valley, Riverview & Skykomish school districts)