King County Substance Abuse Services
We provide quality substance use disorder (SUD) services for you and your family. We manage an effective system of prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery support.
Our core values include:
- Equitable access
- Culturally and ethnically competent care
- Services based on scientific research and nationally recognized standards
- Strength-based and asset-based services for children, youth and families
- Partnership with allied community services to ensure quality services, supports and outcomes
- Accountability to those who are served in the system of care as well as the public at large.
For more specific information about the King County publicly funded SUD system, go to About Us. For SUD services continuum of care, go to Services.
King County SUD Services, along with Mental Health Services, are managed by the Behavioral Health and Recovery Division, one of four divisions in the King County Department of Community and Human Services.
If you're interested in services call our client services line at 1-800-790-8049 or 206-263-8997, or one of our contracted providers to enroll in services.