The King County Veterans Program requires an applicant to be a veteran, National Guard, Reserve, service member or their dependent living in King County or intending to move to King County within a 30 day period.
Veterans, National Guard, Reserve, service members or their dependents may be eligible for services subject to discharge requirements, residency requirements and income guidelines. Supporting documentation is required.
What to bring to your appointment
- DD Form 215
- Certificate of Discharge (if prior to 1950)
- VA Vista Screen Printout
- VA BDN Screen Printout
- NG Form 22
- NA Form 13038 Certification of Military Service
- NA Form 13041 Statement of Military Service
- VA Statement of Service
- Active Duty/Reserve Military ID
- Retired Military ID
- Dependent ID (Marriage Certificate, Affidavit of Domestic Partnership, or Birth Certificate)
- VA ID