Projects and services
LinkUp conducts projects to address barriers preventing the selected focus materials for recycling from moving into the marketplace successfully. Projects have included research, education, networking, technology validation, roundtable discussions, strategy development and implementation, and a demonstration and experimental study.
In addition, the program provides free technical and/or marketing assistance to selected businesses, agencies and organization in order to achieve market development goals. A competitive process is used to select recipients of LinkUp assistance.
LinkUp assists the marketplace in a number of ways including:
- development of markets for recycled materials by locating reliable suppliers
- evaluating technologies and markets for recycled materials
- providing resources and information
- assisting with material and product testing
- marketing and communications assistance
Download the LinkUp brochureDownload PDF 148 K
Contact us for information on the program.