Water and Land Resources Division
King County, Washington
News and announcements
- Proposed Sea Level Rise Buffer Zone maps for Vashon-Maury Island.
- Wildfire preparedness tips for your home and property.
- Sign up for weekly freshwater beach status updates or closure alerts.
- King County Comprehensive Plan review draft and public meetings.
- King County is the nation’s first local government to offer a certified carbon credit program that protects local forests.
- Get the new King County app to report noxious weeds.
- Flood Warning System | Sandbags
- Stormwater runoff pollution and how to reduce it
- Salmon and trout identification
- Noxious weed info
- Rain barrel information
- Capital projects map
- Environmental monitoring
- Hazardous waste
- Northwest natural yard and garden
- Salmon habitat conservation
- Small Habitat Restoration Program (SHRP)
About WLR Division
King County Water and Land Resources Division is helping to protect King County's water and lands so that its residents can enjoy them safely today, and for generations to come.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Our mission and goals.
- Email WLR Customer Service
- Consultant and Contractor Forum