Water and Land Resources Division
King County, Washington
News and announcements
- ATTENTION: King County is postponing or cancelling many public meetings. Currently, Public Health – Seattle & King County recommends avoiding bringing together large groups of people, and we here at King County Water and Land Resources Division (WLRD) are doing our part to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus by complying with this recommendation. Please confirm the status of any meeting prior to attendance. Thank you.
- Find out more about COVID-19 and our ongoing response.
- Noxious Weeds and Invasive Plants Class - June 2 (confirm prior to attendance).
- Noxious Weed Control Seminar - May 13, May 20 and June 3 (confirm prior to attendance).
- Clean Water, Healthy Habitat
- Flood Warning System | Sandbags
- Stormwater runoff pollution and how to reduce it
- Salmon and trout identification
- Noxious weed info
- Rain barrel information
- Capital projects map
- Environmental monitoring
- Hazardous waste
- Northwest natural yard and garden
- Salmon habitat conservation
- Small Habitat Restoration Program (SHRP)
About WLR Division
King County Water and Land Resources Division is helping to protect King County's water and lands so that its residents can enjoy them safely today, and for generations to come.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Our mission and goals.
- Email WLR Customer Service
- Consultant and Contractor Forum