Water and Land Resources Division
King County, Washington
News and announcements
- It is Salmon SEEson! Here are 28 prime locations to get outside and see salmon returning to our local waterways.
- Local Food Finder interactive map
- ifejacket resources and 25% discount coupon.
- River safety - Rivers are running fast and cold this spring and recent flooding has moved river channels, rocks and wood, which impacts navigation. Check out best practices for how to stay safer.
- September 23 and 30 - Noxious Weed Control Seminar
- Clean Water, Healthy Habitat
- Flood Warning System | Sandbags
- Stormwater runoff pollution and how to reduce it
- Salmon and trout identification
- Noxious weed info
- Rain barrel information
- Capital projects map
- Environmental monitoring
- Hazardous waste
- Northwest natural yard and garden
- Salmon habitat conservation
- Small Habitat Restoration Program (SHRP)
About WLR Division
King County Water and Land Resources Division is helping to protect King County's water and lands so that its residents can enjoy them safely today, and for generations to come.
- Who we are and what we do.
- Our mission and goals.
- Email WLR Customer Service
- Consultant and Contractor Forum