Water Quality Trouble Call Program
The Trouble Call Program provides service to a variety of customers, primarily the King County Wastewater Treatment Division. Trouble Call also strongly supports the Water and Land Resources Division and other programs within the King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks.
Our mission is to protect the natural environment of King County by providing the following services:
- Respond to King County wastewater incidents
- Support agencies during an environmental emergency
- Disseminate water quality data results to appropriate parties
- Respond to fish kills
- If appropriate, support Hazmat responders during Chemical spills
- Protect public health
- Respond to illegal dumping activities
- Respond to algal blooms and determine toxicity
- Help citizens find the right governmental agency that can assist with their water quality problem
For questions about this Web page, please contact Diane McElhany, Environmental Programs Section Manager, King County Environmental Lab.