2013 King County Flood Hazard Management Plan
As part of the scope of work for the Flood Plan update, the King County Flood Control District Board of Supervisors (external) directed King County to prepare issue papers to facilitate potential policy development on the following topics. These issue papers were presented at the Citizen Committee meetings.
- Capital Project Prioritization (48KB, PDF)
- Capital Project Funding for Coastal Flood and Erosion Risks (23KB, PDF)
- Design Guidelines and Bioengineering Approaches to Levees and Revetments (56KB, PDF)
- Equity and Social Justice: Outreach to Underserved and Vulnerable Populations (32KB, PDF)
- Gravel and Sediment Management (57KB, PDF)
- Levee Certification, Accreditation and Flood Risk Reduction “Levels of Service” (58KB, PDF)
- Levee Vegetation and Eligibility for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Levee Repair Funding (34KB, PDF)
- Relocation of Residential and Commercial Tenants (29KB, PDF)
- Urban Flooding and Small Streams, (28KB, PDF)
For questions about the 2013 King County Flood Hazard Management Plan update, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.