North Creek Interceptor
Why do we need this project?
The North Creek Interceptor is an important part of the regional wastewater system that serves portions of Bothell, Mill Creek and unincorporated Snohomish County. It carries flows from local jurisdictions to King County treatment plants. Construction will improve the sewer lines by providing additional capacity and needed upgrades to ensure safe and reliable operations for the future.
- Identify construction methods for ground conditions (cobbles, boulders)
- Evaluate groundwater management methods
- Design to protect sensitive environments
- Design crossings to avoid surface impacts to North Creek, Bothell-Everett Hwy, SR-524
- Develop plan to install different pipe sizes at a range of depths
- Develop contract specifications to meet permit conditions and reduce impacts
Call or email David Freed, community services lead: