Valley Creek Sewer Pipe Rehabilitation
Repair of a sewer pipe damaged by corrosion
Weekend road closure at 140th Ave NE and Bel-Red Rd
As soon as the weekend of October 22, King County’s contractor will close access on 140th Ave NE, at the intersection of Bel-Red Rd, in Bellevue for one weekend to allow crews to repair a sewer pipe damaged by corrosion. Traffic in the area will be impacted and signs announcing closure dates and detour routes will be posted in advance. View construction notice and detour information .
View construction notice .
Tan pronto como el fin de semana del 22 de octubre, el contratista del condado de King cerrará el acceso en la 140th Ave NE, en la intersección con la Bel-Red Rd en Bellevue durante un fin de semana, para permitir que las cuadrillas reparen una tubería de alcantarillado dañada por la corrosión. El tráfico en la zona se verá afectado y se colocarán señales con antelación, que anuncien las fechas de cierre y las rutas de desvío.
10 月22 月的那一周，King 县的承包商将关闭 Bellevue 140th Ave NE 与 Bel-Red Rd 交叉路段一个周末，以允许工作人员对受腐蚀破坏的下水管进行维修。 该区域交通将受到影响，宣布关闭日期及绕道路线的指示牌将提前放置。
As soon as the weekend of October 22, from Friday evening through Monday morning. Signs announcing closure dates and detour routes will be posted in advance.
What to expect
140th Ave NE will be closed at the intersection of Bel-Red Rd for one weekend (see map). Bel-Red Rd will have a single westbound lane closure near 140th Ave NE but traffic will still flow in both directions. Other construction impacts to include:
- Entrance to NE Spring Blvd from Bel-Red Rd will be closed
- Bus route 226 will be impacted
- Some parking areas in the Evergreen Village Shopping Center will be closed
- Driveway off Bel-Red Rd to Applebee’s will be closed
- Sidewalks near the work area will be closed
- Signs announcing closure dates and detour routes will be posted in the area prior to the weekend of the closures
- Plan ahead, leave early and allow extra time to reach your destination
- Traffic on Bel-Red Rd will not be allowed to turn north onto 140th Ave NE and will be detoured at 134th Ave NE and 148th Ave NE.
- Through traffic on 140th Ave NE heading southbound towards Bel-Red Rd will be detoured at NE 20th St.
If you have questions about this work, please contact:
Eunice Lee at email@example.com
Community Service Construction Hotline at 206-296-7432