Call for Members to Form Con Committees for August 2023 Ballot Measures
When a jurisdiction places a measure on the ballot, members of the public are appointed to pro and con committees. These committees prepare statements either in favor of or in opposition to the ballot measure. These statements are published in the local voters’ pamphlet, and help voters make informed decisions.
The following measures have appointed pro committees, but no one has come forward yet to join a con committee:
- King County, Proposition No. 1
- King County Fire Protection District No. 40, Proposition No. 1
- King County Fire Protection District No. 43, Proposition No. 1
- Renton Regional Fire Authority, Proposition No. 1
- South King Fire & Rescue, Proposition No. 1
Members of the pro or con committee will be responsible for:
- Submitting a pro or con statement, following all guidelines, to King County Elections by 4:30 p.m. on May 23.
- Submitting a rebuttal statement, following all guidelines, to King County Elections by 4:30 p.m. on May 25.
If you want to be a member of the con committee for any of these propositions, please email email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 19.
Canvassing Board meetings
See the Canvassing Board page for information.
Notice of election
The current notice of election is available on the current elections page.
Voter registration challenges
See the Voter Registration Challenges page for information.
Phone: 206-296-VOTE (8683)
TTY: Relay 711
Sign up for email or text notifications