Call for Members to Form Pro/Con Committees for August 2022 Ballot Measures
When a jurisdiction places a measure on the ballot, members of the public are appointed to pro and con committees. These committees prepare statements either in favor of or in opposition to the ballot measure. These statements are published in the local voters’ pamphlet, and help voters make informed decisions.
The following measures have appointed pro committees, but no one has come forward yet to join a con committee:
- Enumclaw Fire Department, Proposition No. 1, Restoring Property Tax Levy for Fire and Emergency Medical Services
- Mountain View Fire and Rescue, Proposition No. 1, Restoring Property Tax Levy
No one has come forward yet to join a pro or con committee for the following measures:
- King County Fire Protection District No. 34, Proposition No. 1, Levy Lid Lift for Fire Protection and Emergency Medical Services
- Si View Metropolitan Park District, Proposition No. 1, Improvement Bonds for a New Aquatic Center
- Skykomish School District No. 404, Proposition No. 1, Replacement of Existing Educational Programs and Operations Levy
Members of the pro or con committee will be responsible for:
- Submitting a pro or con statement, following all guidelines , to King County Elections by 4:30 p.m. on May 24.
- Submitting a rebuttal statement, following all guidelines , to King County Elections by 4:30 p.m. on May 26.
If you want to be a member of the pro or con committee for any of these propositions, please email email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, May 16.
Canvassing Board meetings
See the Canvassing Board page for information.
Notice of election
The current notice of election is available on the current elections page.
Proposed precinct alterations
Proposed revisions to voting precincts are available for public review and comment until February 27, 2022.
Voter registration challenges
See the Voter Registration Challenges page for information.