Find my districts
King County residents can view their congressional, legislative, county council and city council voting districts.
How to find your districts
- Enter your address or part of your address into the text field and select Find.
- Your voting districts will appear in the red box. If no results are displayed, you may need to add a zip code or street designation (such as St, Ave, Pl).
- A blue diamond-shaped icon will mark your address on the map.
- Click on the blue diamond-shaped icon to show your districts on the map.
- You may need to zoom out on the map to see the district boundaries.