Property Tax Payment Information
Pay or view your account online, pay in person at the King County Customer Service Center, do a property search, or sign up for e-Reminder Notices via text or email.
- Phone: Real Property Tax (Real Estate) 206-263-2890
- Real Property Email: PropertyTax.CustomerService@kingcounty.gov
- Phone: Mobile Homes and Personal Property Commercial Property Tax 206-263-2844
- Personal Property Email: Treasury.PersonalProperty@kingcounty.gov
- Mail: King County Treasury Operations, 201 S. Jackson St., Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104
- In Person: King County Customer Service Center, 201 S. Jackson St., Second Floor (East Lobby). Open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays
- To request an in-person ADA accommodation, please click here
- Secure drop box: Corner of Second Avenue nearer to S. Jackson St., inside the security gates. Open 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays
I know my parcel/account number
I do NOT know my parcel/account number
Need additional information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
2023 Property Tax
What are Real Property and Personal Property Taxes?
- Real Property is residential or commercial land and structures.
- Personal property is assets used in conducting a business.
- Mobile homes and floating homes are taxed as personal property if not associated with a real property account.
Be aware that the accuracy of the information you are accessing may be affected by pending payments or other changes. Therefore, King County Treasury Operations cannot warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of this information, and shall not be held liable for losses caused by using this information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.
Sign up for a property tax reminder
Get an email or text message reminder roughly 30 days before the property tax payment deadlines of April 30 and October 31.
Manage your account, or unsubscribe from text or email alerts.
This service is only a reminder of King County property tax payment deadlines. If the message doesn't reach you for any reason, you are still required to pay your property taxes on time. Fees will be added to late property tax payments. King County is not at fault for late payments, even if this notice fails to send, or is never received.
King County Treasury Operations, King Street Center, 201 S. Jackson St, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104
Property Tax Information and Customer Service
206-263-2890 or PropertyTax.CustomerService@kingcounty.gov
Mobile Homes/Commercial Personal Property
206-263-2844 or Treasury.PersonalProperty@kingcounty.gov
206-263-2649 or TaxForeclosures@kingcounty.gov
Maintenance Assessment Management Systems/Local Improvement Districts
206-263-1893 or email@example.com