Property Tax Payment Information
Our services are available online, by phone, by email, or by mail:
- Phone: Real Property Tax (Real Estate) 206-263-2890
- Phone: Mobile Homes and Personal Property Commercial Property Tax 206-263-2844
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: King County Treasury Operations, 201 S. Jackson Street, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104 NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS
- Secure drop box: (White-color) on side of 2nd Ave nearer to S Jackson ST
COVID-19 Update: The health and safety of our community and employees is our top priority. To help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), King County Treasury customer service operations are being provided remotely until further notice.
Real and personal property tax statements have been mailed. If you pay your property taxes yourself, rather than through a mortgage lender, you should receive your statement by March 1, 2021.
Payment deadline for first half of property taxes is April 30, 2021 and second half November 1, 2021. To review current amounts due please use the safe and secure online eCommerce System
What are Real Property and Personal Property Taxes?
- Real Property is residential or commercial land and structures
- Personal property is assets used in conducting a business
- Mobile homes and floating homes are taxed as personal property if not associated with a real property account
Be aware that the accuracy of the information you are accessing may be affected by pending payments or other changes. Therefore, King County Treasury Operations cannot warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of this information, and shall not be held liable for losses caused by using this information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at their own risk.
Sign up for a property tax reminder
Get an email or text message reminder roughly 30 days before the property tax payment deadlines of April 30 and October 31.
This service is only a reminder of King County property tax payment deadlines. If the message doesn't reach you for any reason, you are still required to pay your property taxes on time. Fees will be added to late property tax payments. King County is not at fault for late payments, even if this notice fails to send, or is never received.
King County Treasury Operations, King Street Center 201 S. Jackson St, Suite 710, Seattle, WA 98104
Property Tax Information and Customer Service------------206-263-2890 ---- PropertyTax.CustomerService@kingcounty.gov
Mobile Homes/Commercial Personal Property------------- 206-263-2844 ---- Treasury.PersonalProperty@kingcounty.gov
Tax Foreclosures -------------------------------------------------- 206-263-2649 ---- TaxForeclosures@kingcounty.gov
Maintenance Assessment Mgmt Systems/Local Improvement Districts 206-263-1893--- email@example.com