City health profiles
A city health profile is a public health report that provides a comprehensive overview of the demographics for a specific city or neighborhood as well as information on a variety of social and health indicators for that particular area.
2019 CITY HEALTH PROFILES
The 2019 City Health Profile dashboard allows users to explore data for 26 different geographic areas across King County.
- Use the intro tab to learn about the dashboard including an overview of the data presented in the tool.
- Use the cities tab to explore data organized by topic for a specific city or area.
- Use the report tab to download a full report with all topics for a specific city or area. Select the download icon at the bottom of the screen and choose PDF as the file format.
- Use the ranking tab to compare neighborhoods across King County by neighborhood rank, region, and topic.
PAST CITY HEALTH PROFILES
- Mercer Island/Point cities
- Newcastle/Four Creeks
- North Highline
- Snoqualmie/North Bend/Skykomish
- Vashon Island
- City Health Profile - Appendix: A companion document that goes with the King County City Health Profile reports for each of the 26 Cities or Areas.