Community Service Office (CSO)
Several DSHS Community Service Offices (CSO) across the county have Public Health Nurses offering services within the CSO. People of all ages, including teens, are welcome to consult with the Public Health Nurse for the services offered. Services offered by the Public Health Nurses are confidential and free of charge to all clients.
Client services include:
- Urine pregnancy testing and pregnancy options counseling, including referrals to parenting, abortion and adoption resources
- Prenatal vitamins for eligible women
- Emergency contraception ("the morning after pill")
- Counseling on all birth control methods
- Oral birth control pills
- Internal and external condoms (including non-latex)
- Reproductive health education
- Counseling on STDs and prevention
- Community outreach to people eligible and/or receiving Medicaid
Maternity Support Services: support and education during and after your pregnancy (including help to connect you/your children to your local WIC program)
- Help making appointments
- Linkage and referral to health navigators to help you sign up for medical insurance
- Linkage and referral to other services/resources including family planning services, sexual and reproductive health services, maternity support services/WIC, pregnancy options counseling and support services (including referral to parenting, abortion and adoption resources), maternal care providers, vision and dental services, services for victims of domestic violence, drug and alcohol treatment services, mental health services.
CSOs with a Public Health Nurse
Select a location below that is the most convenient to you and call the Public Health Nurse Line listed. Certified medical interpreters are available at all locations.
805 156th Ave. NE, Rm. N40-1
Bellevue, WA 98007
Public Health Nurse Line: 425-401-4673
See DSHS CSO #40 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
616 S. 348th St.
Federal WAy, WA 98003
Public Health Nurse Line: 253-681-5029
See DSHS CSO #45 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
1313 W. Meeker St.
Kent, WA 98035
Public Health Nurse Line: 253-372-5886
See DSHS CSO #43 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
500 SW 7th St., #B
Renton, WA 98057
Public Health Nurse Line: 425-793-5777
La enfermera Tina habla español. Llame si quiere asegurar de que este disponible.
See DSHS CSO #80 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
3600 S. Graham St.
Seattle, WA 98118
Public Health Nurse Line: 206-760-2314
Y tá Vân nói tiếng Việt. Xin vui lòng gọi điện hẹn trúoc.
See DSHS CSO #41 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
9650 15th Ave SW, #200
Seattle, WA 98106
Public Health Nurse Line: 206-408-8809
See DSHS CSO #44 webpage for zip codes served at this location and other contact information.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/cso