Family Planning clinic virtual visit
Public Health – Seattle & King County is offering virtual visits for clients seeking birth control and sexual health services. Virtual visits allow clients to have a video-based appointment with a provider. It makes healthcare more convenient and easier for you to access.
What is a virtual visit?
A virtual visit is similar to an in-person appointment with a provider. During the visit you’ll talk about your current health needs and learn what to do.
- Your visit can take place from a quiet location that is most convenient for you.
- Your provider will use a video-based platform (Zoom) to talk with you by smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Our virtual visits are secure and HIPAA compliant.
- Your photo and voice will not be recorded or stored.
- Your privacy and rights will be respected and ensured.
I need to make an appointment
To make a virtual visit appointment at one of our clinics, please call the number below for the clinic nearest you.
- Auburn Public Health Center, 206-477-0600
- Eastgate Public Health Center, 206-477-8000
- Federal Way Public Health Center, 206-477-6800
- Kent Public Health Center, 206-477-6950
Preparing for your virtual visit appointment
After scheduling your virtual visit appointment, download the "Zoom Cloud Meetings" app at your app store.
At the time of your visit, you will be sent a Zoom link via text or email to be connected with your provider, it's that simple.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/virtualvisit