Healthcare for the Homeless Network (HCHN)
Healthcare for the Homeless Network provides health care services to people experiencing homelessness in King County and leadership to help change the conditions that deprive our neighbors of home and health.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/hch
Flu vaccine resources
- Free flu vaccine clinics for uninsured children and adults
- This year, flu vaccination is more important than ever for our staff and clients. Increasing influenza vaccination coverage is an essential step to decrease stress on the health care system at a time when SARS-CoV-2 is expected to be circulating. Learn more at the Public Health Insider blog: Why Flu Vaccine is more Important During COVID-19.
Wildfire smoke guidance
Public Health – Seattle & King County would like to ensure that homeless shelter providers and meal programs have important information for ventilation and air filtration to continue to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 during wildfire smoke events.
- See guidance document (PDF)
Hepatitis A resources
- Health advisory (4/15/20): Locally-acquired cases of hepatitis A among persons living homeless in King County
- Complete this survey if you would like to request an on-site vaccine clinic at your agency.
- Free hepatitis A vaccines are available for individuals who are at most at-risk including people experiencing homelessness.