Renton Public Health Center
3201 NE 7th St, Renton, WA 98056
Interpretation is available to all limited or non-English speaking clients
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Located at Renton Technical College, Building M. Enter at northeast corner of campus at NE 7th and Monroe Ave NE.
- View and save this map for bus route and other important transit information
- Viaje en transporte público para llegar a Renton Public Health. Vea y archive este mapa de su ruta del autobús y otra información importante sobre transporte público
Health care services
- Dental Clinic
Call the dental clinic at 206-477-0100 to make an appointment.
- Children ages 1 through 18 years old
- Parents of child patients if Medicaid eligible
- Low income pregnant women
- Low income adults 19+ if Medicaid eligible
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
Public Health Nurses assist in planning and obtaining medical care and other resources for the child with a disability or a condition that may prevent normal growth and development.
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
MSS services include assessment, education and referrals through a team approach to support a healthy pregnancy. MSS providers also help pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources. The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in the local community to help babies and families thrive. Care team members include Public Health Nurses, Nutritionists, Social Worker and Community Health Worker.
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food and nutrition education program for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, infants and children.
- ORCA-LIFT cards
Available at this location to those who qualify.
- Burial permits
- Interpreter services
Interpreter services are available to limited or non-English speaking clients by appointment for public health services.
- Voter registration
Link/share our site at