Implementing, managing, and measuring technology solutions
KCIT's Business Solutions team is up-to-date on new and existing applications. We help departments understand how technology can solve their problems in new ways, employing custom applications that integrate systems and use valuable data from multiple sources—all with rigorous quality assurance and quality control standards.
Together, we are moving King County government to a more mobile and modern environment that allows residents and employees to access services so matter where they are or what device they prefer.
Service details include:
Application development and modernization
- Custom web and mobile applications
- Existing products with custom add-ons
- Existing application support
- Data sharing between applications
- Tools for scheduling and monitoring data transfer processes
- Integrate software and cloud solutions
Data management and business intelligence
- Design data warehouses for analytics and visualization tools
- Data quality, security and governance
- Configure and support business intelligence tools
Managed software services
- Constituent relationship management (CRM)
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Software infrastructure for countywide business solutions (e-finance payment engine)
Project Profile: Flood Warning and Alert System
King County Flood Alerts allow residents, first responders, and others to receive emergency alerts by email, text, or voice message, and via mobile application. Data on the mobile app is presented by river and flood phase, so users can find the river information and flood severity that is most important to them.