Apply for single family & duplex permits
For new construction, and additions/alterations to existing homes and duplexes, including owner improvements.
Check jurisdiction and zoning to determine whether your property is located in unincorporated King County or is located within city limits.
Download application materials
Find the application materials that align to your project. You can also pick up materials at our Snoqualmie office or have material mailed to you by calling 206-296-6600 or send an email to DPERWebinquiries@KingCounty.gov.
- Residential - Addition/Remodels, Decks, Garages and Sheds
- Residential - Mobile Homes
- Residential - New Construction
- Residential - Swimming Pools
- Residential - Mechanical (no PSS meeting required)
Visit the Permitting office for a Permitting Submittal Services meeting
Visit the Permitting office for a Permitting Submittal Services meeting Permitting Submittal Services (PSS) meetings are held between a prospective permit applicant and Permitting Department staff before a permit application is filed. There is no charge for this meeting and it is not necessary to schedule a meeting.
OTHER RELATED PERMITS
- Critical Areas Designations
- Fire Systems (sprinklers and fuel tanks)
- Demolition Permits
- Damage Repairs
- Other permitting agencies; electrical, plumbing, septic, and utilities
RELATED CODES AND FEES
- King County permitting portal
- Permit status
- Pay online
- Inspection scheduling
- Residential mechanical permits
- Code enforcement complaints
- Available online permits
- Property and parcel information
Department of Local Services, Permitting Division
35030 SE Douglas Street, Suite 210
Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9266
Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri:
7:30-11:30 am & 1:00-3:00 pm