Small Business Assistance Program
For businesses in unincorporated King County
About this program
Has your business been hurt by COVID-19?
King County has help for small businesses in unincorporated King County—including grant money, language support, and coaching to help you apply for other funds and services.
To receive text and/or email updates about this program, use the “sign up” button under Subscribe on this page.
Coaching & technical assistance Open
If your business is in unincorporated King County, you can get help from a U.S. Treasury-certified community development financial institution. Technical assistance coaches can help you with…
- Information about the latest (federal, state, and local) funding and loan resources
- Utility bill assistance
- Filling out grant or funding application forms
- Coaching to help your business survive the impacts of Covid-19 closures
- Other advice and assistance
How to get help
Provide your contact information in one of the ways listed below. A technical services coach will call you back within two business days. If you need an interpreter, please also tell us what language you speak. The technical assistance coach will call back with an interpreter.
- Call 206-331-3275 (Relay 711) and leave a voice mail with your contact information.
– or –
- Fill out and submit our Technical Assistance/Coaching Request Form (below).
Is my business in unincorporated King County?
Here are two ways to find out.
Grants–Round 2 Closed
The application period for the second round of King County’s Small Business Assistance Grant Program has ended. Everyone who applied for a grant in this round will be contacted directly with the results of their application.