The Records Management Program provides access to various forms that are necessary to manage records throughout their life cycle.We are in the process of updating our documentation to reflect software implementation changes. Until this is complete, please use Content Manager for any guidance that directs you to KC ERMS. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
Archival Appraisal Request
The King County Archives no longer uses an archival appraisal request form. If records have archival or potentially archival value, complete an Archival Records Transfer Agreement (below).
Archival Records Transfer Agreement
This form should be used to transfer archival or potentially archival county records to the King County Archives at the end of their retention period. (Do not use this form to send records for inactive storage at the Records Center.) Send completed form to King County Archivist Danielle Boucher at email@example.com.
- Archival Records Transfer Agreement (Word, 118KB)
- Agency Destruction Form (Word, 36KB)
* Note, this form is not required for the destruction of Transitory Records or Secondary Copies. You may destroy those yourself with no documentation.
For records sent to and destroyed by the Records Center, use:
- Records Center Destruction Form (Word, 28KB)
* This form is required for all records (including secondary copies or transitory records) destroyed by the Records Center.