We manage the county’s vehicle fleet, two maintenance facilities, and warehousing and sales of materials and supplies. We also provide revenue-generating services to more than 188 cities, jurisdictions, and government agencies, and manage $2 billion in fixed assets. This includes the inventory, tracking, and disposal of county personal property.
We’re committed to high-quality, cost-effective customer service that helps all county employees serve the public. We’ve received national awards and recognitions for our innovative and environmentally responsible fleet management operation.
We handle the acquisition, maintenance, replacement, and disposal of King County’s cars, trucks, heavy off-road equipment, and more.Reserve a Motor Pool Car
We manage the take-home vehicle program for King County employees.Take-Home Vehicle Policy
We purchase and warehouse construction materials and supplies, traffic signs, safety equipment, and hand tools.Go To Fleet Stores
We account for King County’s personal property and manage the disposal of all surplus property.County Auctions
We provide vehicle services, stores, and supplies for more than 188 cities, jurisdictions, and government agencies.
- Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council: Oustanding Case Study for LPG Vehicles (2016).
- Government Fleets Magazine named us as one of the top 50 Leading Fleets (2016).
- Government Green Fleet Program: ranked 11th (2016).
- National Property Managers Association Best Practices Award: First place (2012).
- We’ve been named as one of the 100 Best Fleets in North America every year since we began participating in 2005.
Call our main office:
Send email | 206-477-2540
Send email | 206-263-9800
201 S. Jackson St., KSC-TR-0822
Seattle, WA 98104-3856
Send email | 206-477-3880
Send email | 206-263-1041
Send email | 206-477-0141
Surplus Property Auction
Send email | 206-477-3889