Skip to main content
King County logo

King County Civil Rights cannot handle all discrimination complaints.

Our office has authority to accept and investigate complaints only when:
  • the employer, housing or business is in unincorporated King County (the area outside incorporated cities or towns) or
  • King County government is the employer or government service provider.

  • Complete an intake inquiry form and email it to
  • We will determine whether our office has authority to accept your complaint. We will be unable to take your complaint if the issues are outside our geographical area or if your concern does not involve an allegation of discrimination. If so, we will refer you to appropriate service providers.
  • Sending us a completed online intake inquiry form does not mean you have filed a complaint. It starts the complaint process. An investigator will contact you about the next steps.
  • The investigator may request that you send us written documentation (such as copies of correspondence between you and your employer or a copy of your rental agreement).

Call us if you need help completeing our intake form. 206 263 2446

Llámenos si necesita hablar con alguien que hable español. 206 263 2446


TTY Relay 711

Fax 206-296-4329