Skip to main content

Help guide for lawyers

Information on where lawyers should go to find information on Superior Court cases and hearings.

Rules and operation manuals

Rules applicable in King County Superior Court:

Operational manuals:

E-Filing and electronic records

The Superior Court Clerk's Office maintains our official case files. Most court documents must be filed with the Clerk and can be accessed via the Clerk's Office.

How to file documents

How to access documents

Accessing Superior Court Records

Future schedule information

Criminal cases

In Seattle

Contact the Seattle PAO Records Office: 206-296-9480

In Kent

Contact the Kent PAO Records Office: 206-205-7485

Civil cases

If you know the assigned judge's name, contact the commissioner or court of the judge directly.

If you do not know the assigned judge's name, call the Clerk's Office at 206-296-9300.

Family Law cases

Call the Clerk's Office at 206-296-9300.