Skip to main content

Agricultural drainage assistance

Resources for improving drainage on agricultural properties.


Agricultural drainage assistance program (ADAP)

Technical and financial support for keeping water flowing off of agricultural lands in unincorporated King County.

Waterway classifications

Information on how agricultural waterways are classified and waterway classification maps by Agricultural Protection District.

Waterway maintenance best management practices manual

Best practices to address common impacts to agricultural drainage.

Common impacts to agricultural drainage